Service Linen Supply Granted Environmental Stewardship Award. Service Linen Supply of Rendon, WA recently received the 2012 Environmental Excellence Award from the Association of Washington Businesses (AWB) for their eco-friendly laundry operations. Founded in 1946, Service Linen Supply is a commercial laundry that processes food and beverage linen for customers in the Pacific Northwest. In late 2011, Service Linen Supply purchased a 250 lb. rated capacity Milnor 92048 PulseFlow tunnel washer from Western State Design. The PulseFlow washer was a main factor in receiving this accolade. Owners Robert Raphael and David Jassny are very impressed with the performance of their new PulseFlow, calling it “the mother of all washers”. Service Linen Supply’s PulseFlow tunnel continues to outperform in production with a minimum amount of fresh water consumed. For more information on Service Linen Supply, please visit www.servicelinen.com.
- SoCal CLA Holiday Party: Frivolity and Fundraising for Recent Wildfires Victims
- Free Laundry Day—Helping Victims of the Northern California Wildfires
- How to Succeed in the Coin Op Laundry Business: Clean, Bright, Safe and More
- Couple Launches Successful Second Career in the Coin Operated Laundry Business
- WSD and Dexter Sponsor Relief Fund and Free Laundry Day to Benefit Victims of Wildfires