Western State Design is teaming up with Milnor to offer a series of seminars over a three day period covering topics which include diagnosing and repairing commercial laundry equipment, preventative maintenance, and machine operations. Each seminar focuses on a different topic. The first seminar is designed to provide chemical vendors a more in-depth knowledge of the Milnor equipment and programming of wash formulas. The following two seminars focus on maintenance and repair for specific Milnor equipment systems addressing Milnor Washer-Extractors on Sept. 11, and Milnor CBWs on Sept. 12.
September 10 – Chemical vendors and representatives are invited to learn more about Milnor OPL washer-extractors and Milnor CBW systems.
Milnor OPL Washer – Extractors: 8 am -12 pm
- History of Milnor Controls/Programming Features
- Chemical Signal Connections to Milnor Washer-Extractors
- Programming of Wash Formulas
- New Miltouch Controller and RinSave Feature
- Question and Answer Period
Milnor CBW (Continuous Batch Washer) Systems: 1 pm -5 pm
- History of Milnor CBW Controllers
- Chemical Signal Connections and Programming of Wash Formulas
- PulseFlow – Design, Setup, Programming and How It Works
- Question and Answer Period
September 11 – Maintenance, operations and repairs for Milnor Washer-Extractors. This seminar is intended for maintenance persons, plant engineers, operations or management personnel who are responsible for maintaining, repairing, and operating Milnor Washer-Extractors in the course of their daily job functions and want to improve their understanding of the equipment. The seminar will cover topics including:
- Operation – manual and automatic
- Testing machine functions in manual operation
- Use of control to troubleshoot machine problems
- Programming of wash formulas / chemistry
- New control technology (Miltouch) & RinSave feature
- How to read Milnor schematics
- Electrical / Electronic systems & components
- Mechanical systems & components
- Question & Answer Period
September 12 – Maintenance, operations and repairs for Milnor Continuous Batch Washer (CBW) and Pulseflow Tunnel Systems. This seminar is intended for plant engineers, operations or management personnel who are responsible for maintaining, repairing, and operating Milnor CBW systems.The seminar will cover topics including:
- High level training on history of CBW systems
- Chemistry and programming for increased quality & production
- CBW Washing Principles
- PulseFlow technology
- Extraction Systems
- Shuttle Devices/Dryers
- Miltrac / Multitrac
- How to read MILNOR Schematics
- Overview of Mechanical Systems
- Questions & Answers Period
There is no cost to attend and lunch will be provided each day. Gary Lazarre, Director of Product Development for Pellerin Milnor located in Kenner, Louisiana will be presenting.
Enrollment for these 3 Milnor Service Seminars is limited and on a first come first served basis. Please contact Western State Design to reserve your spot today. Call 800-633-7153 ext. 300.
Visit us at www.westernstatedesign.com to learn about future events.